Latest in Consumer 20171st November 2017
In the past 12 months, CIL’s consumer and hospitality team surveyed 16,000 global consumers in a variety of sectors.
They identified five top trends which all leisure businesses should be keeping front of mind. These include:
- New retail brands disrupting the market
- Non-traditional marketing channels continue to find success
- The focus on reaching ‘millennials’ means ‘generation x’ is overlooked
- Experience-focused consumers are driving growth in well-positioned restaurants, bars and travel
- In food and drink, the rise of the conscious consumer continues